- How to be a Remarkable Project Manager
- Tips for better decision making
- Psychology of decision making
- Keys to Success
- Lessons Learned from Goal Setting .. Stories from Success
- Lessons Learned from Goal Setting .. Stories from Failure
- Further exploring the term, “Define Reality”
- Root cause of software project failure
- You get what you ask for!
- More inspiration from John Bogle!
Category Archives: Personal Growth
I have always enjoyed the New Year. It is a special time for me. New Year represents the start of something new – a new journey and a new adventure. I usually spend this time reflecting on what I want … Continue reading
I have been setting goals for myself since 2007 and have had many failures and few successes. This year, I decided to re-visit my previous efforts and see if I noticed any patterns that were holding me back. I was … Continue reading
In a recent post, I talked about John Bogle and how John’s podcast interview with Greg Gallant inspired me. After listening to the podcast, I started to explore and read material authored by or involving John Bogle. I noticed that … Continue reading
John Bogle has been an inspiration in my journey of personal and professional growth. Whenever I read or listen to John Bogle, I always walk away with an uplifting feeling. Mr. Bogle’s personality flows through in his speech and writing. … Continue reading