- How to be a Remarkable Project Manager
- Tips for better decision making
- Psychology of decision making
- Keys to Success
- Lessons Learned from Goal Setting .. Stories from Success
- Lessons Learned from Goal Setting .. Stories from Failure
- Further exploring the term, “Define Reality”
- Root cause of software project failure
- You get what you ask for!
- More inspiration from John Bogle!
Category Archives: Management
One key aspect of software projects is the ability to make good decisions. At the project management level, there is a healthy tension between what can be delivered, by whom, and when (with budgets looming in the background!). Even architects, … Continue reading
I have been thinking on and off about that post I wrote about Defining Reality. The inspiration for that post came from Max DePree. DePree believed that defining reality was the primary job of the leader. I observed several instances over … Continue reading