- How to be a Remarkable Project Manager
- Tips for better decision making
- Psychology of decision making
- Keys to Success
- Lessons Learned from Goal Setting .. Stories from Success
- Lessons Learned from Goal Setting .. Stories from Failure
- Further exploring the term, “Define Reality”
- Root cause of software project failure
- You get what you ask for!
- More inspiration from John Bogle!
Monthly Archives: October 2012
I have been thinking on and off about that post I wrote about Defining Reality. The inspiration for that post came from Max DePree. DePree believed that defining reality was the primary job of the leader. I observed several instances over … Continue reading
While reading Glen Alleman’s blog, I came across an article in CrossTalk – The Journal of Defense Software Engineering – that discusses the core problem of project failure. The article was titled, Knowledge: The Core Problem of Project Failure. I … Continue reading